Benefits of staying in Cyprus
Cyprus is located at the crossroads of Asia, Europe and Africa.
- Approximately 1.2 million population.
- Above 95% of the population speak English.
- Rated as the first safest country below 5 million population in the world.
- More than 300 sunny days throughout the year and overall pleasant weather conditions.
- Famed Mediterranean cuisine.
- Low cost of living e.g. average grocery shopping per month for a student is estimated at approximately €150.
- Vibrant nightlife with bars, cafes, live bands and clubs open until late.
- Stress-free traffic, ample public transport and easy to travel around.
Maritime services are also witnessing a boom as large and medium organizations move their businesses to Cyprus
- e-Government transactions being gradually introduced for the ease and comfort of citizens and residents.
- Long coastline, beautiful blue flag awarded beaches all around the island.
- Prominence of professional services such as accounting, IT, law, marketing etc.
owing to the island’s favorable tax regime.