To find a sutable place to stay It is not as hard as it sounds
You shouldn’t worry about accommodation.
The institutions have dorms, but also private accommodation is available. For fresh students, the best solution is accommodation provided by the institutions or even private dorms. The procedure is painless, and everything is included in the price. No reason to look for sheets worries about utility bills and so o Most of them also have security. Here are some tips about dorms
- Most are newly built and have fantastic architecture.
- Day-to-day facilities are provided if you wish to
- They’re en-suite
- Toilets are not shared, but, in most cases, the kitchen and living areas will be—still, an opportunity to bond with roommates.
- Strategically located near universities and colleges, thus saving you time and money commuting and making you less wet during rainy days.
- They usually accept payment in installments, which is particularly beneficial for new students since it allows them to manage their finances better and always maintain a roof over their head.
- VERY important to book well in advance as these are usually booked months before the semester starts. Don’t be lazy!
The most common procedure.
Most of the accommodation will ask you to book in advance.
The most common documents will be asked to prepare the following
- A copy of your Passport if you are a foreign student
- A copy of your ID if you are a local student
- A copy of your student card if you have any of your letter of enrollment from the university
- Proof of home address along with a utility bill.
- A copy of your guarantor’s Passport or ID.
- Evidence of your guarantor proof of address ( utility bill)
It would be best if you were sure about your decision since you will be asked to pay a deposit. After the allocation of the room, the deposit will not be refundable. Have a serious look at the terms and conditions before signing