If we have any changes, minor or significant, we will inform you through all the means accessible we use. If you are underage, you should not provide any personal information to us.
Bellow, we will do our best to use simple language so it would be easy to understand to you.
Privacy Notice – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The Universal admission process Cyprus platform (hereunder the "EAGC") is committed to protecting any personal information collected. EAGC will
- Collect via registration, through attending a UAGC event Process
Your ''personal data'' exclusively in compliance with the principles of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of The European Parliament And of The Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural and the applicable local legislation as amended from time to time and any other legal and or regulatory obligations. The'' GDPR" implemented on 25 May 2018
Information we collect
- Name and Surname
- Company name
- Telephone number
- Addresses relevant to you, your sponsor, or your parents
- Passport or Id number
- Country of Origin/ethnicity
- Academic background
- Professional background
- Personal information about parents or Sponsors
Personal data shared with (when required):
- Governmental Institutions
- Accreditation Bodies
- Professional Bodies
- Research Institutions
- Insurance companies
- Hospitals & Private Clinics
- Funding Agencies / Partner Institutions submitting to Funding Agencies
- Partner Universities for Erasmus purposes
- Career Promotion Organizations
- Other private organizations offering assistance to students
Purposes we are using your collected information.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our UAGC based on our visitors' preferences
- Understand and analyze how you use our UAGC
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, to provide you with updates and other information relating to UAGC, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Educational education registration
- Other related private organizations that requested or need to complete the registration process, such as sheltered accommodation, taxis, Etc.
- Find and prevent fraud
Methods of communication
- Personalized adds
- Social media
- Online communication apps
- Phone calls
Rights you have based on the ''General Data Protection Regulation'' (GDPR)
- Access to provided information upon request
- Delete or correct provided information upon request
- Restriction of processing your data.
- Request to holds your data even after the reason collected is not anymore required to save your data.
Request to transfer your data to a third party after written confirmation by you.
- You may cancel your request to transfer your personal data to a third party or to process your data for the purpose collected at any time.
"UAGC" follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. Most hosting companies do this, and a part of hosting services analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These data cannot be linked to any personally identifiable information. The data aims to analyze trends, administer the site, track users' movement on the website, and gather demographic information.
Choosing not to consent for Personal data processing
You have the right not to consent to Personal data processing. If you choose to so, "UAGC" would not be able to proceed with your application form or any other services required personal data processing in any lawful method mentioned in GDPR policy.
Contact information regarding GDPR
Florinis 11, 1065, 5thfl, 503, Nicosia, Cyprus
Telephone number 0035722778744
Responsible person: Andreas Constantinou
How we collect your personal data