Some programs may have additional requirements, which are determined separately in accordance with the relevant program details.
A student who wishes to enroll directly in programs conducted in English must hold one of the following English language certificates with the minimum grades listed below.
513 and above
Computer-based TOEFL
183 and above
Internet-based TOEFL
65 and above
5.5 and above
Cambridge Exams [First Certificate]
B and above
Cambridge Exams [Proficiency Certificate
C and above
GCSE English Language “O” Level
C and above
Michigan Examination of Proficiency in English
Michigan Examination of Competency in English
But if you don't have any of the above, don't worry!!
You can register your interest in taking an English language test so that the University can determine your English language proficiency and provide additional English language tuition if necessary.